September – November 2019 – Seven Mondays from 3 – 6 pm
Fall 2019 Course Dates: Sept 23, Sept 30, Oct 7, Oct 28, Nov 4, Nov 18, Nov 25
Cost – only $132.66 (2019-2020 WA resident price includes campus fees)
Mend, Darn, Repair & Upcycle!
Learn techniques to fix your clothing and transform thrift store finds! On a budget? Would you like to learn the techniques to make your wardrobe last? Learn the basics for maintaining your wardrobe as well as ways to develop your personal style.
- Repurpose existing clothing or thrift store finds
- What you work on is up to you! Instructor will give expert guidance.
- Demonstrations of different mending techniques given. Students can make samples of the different techniques.
- Open to all skill levels- beginning to advanced.
Relax and learn sewing life skills while earning 1 credit!
- Fix holes in clothes
- Hem pants
- Sew on buttons
- Pulled snags in knits
- Visible mending/ artful stitching
- Machine decorative stitching
- Resize or restyle
Repair/Upcycle Lab: Course SEW118 Item # 8485 Fall 2019
Earns 1 college credit!
Click here for information on Christina’s Surface Design Lab!